- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup purchased pizza sauce
- 1 cup nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cut into rings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine cooled rice with ½ cup mozzarella cheese and egg whites. Press into a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for five minutes.
- Combine pizza sauce with pepper and garlic.
- Spread over the baked rice crust. Top with next four ingredients and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish with green pepper rings.