- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 small bread shell pizza crusts
- 1 tbsp oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza shells on a baking sheet. Sprinkle shells with half of the chopped basil and of half the feta cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Combine the next four ingredients and remaining basil and feta cheese in a bowl.
- Stir in chopped lettuce until well-mixed. Divide lettuce mixture between hot pizzas and serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
% Calories from Fat 70%
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fats 8.5g
Monounsaturated Fats 5.4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 5.8g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g