- ½ cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- ¼ lb smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 4 small baked cheese pizza crusts
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread sauce evenly over cheese crusts and place on oven tray.
- Divide next 4 ingredients over pizzas. Sprinkle each with dill and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with sour cream.
% Calories from Fat 55%
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fats 6.1g
Monounsaturated Fats 3.2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.9g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 2.7g