- 1 baked cheese pizza crust
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup purchased pizza sauce
- 1 cup red bell pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- ½ lb cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust. Arrange shrimp, onion, and peppers over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
% Calories from Fat 9%
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fats 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fats 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.4g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 2.8g