- 1 12 inch pizza crust
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup fontina cheese, grated
- 10 oz pre-cooked chicken breast, Italian flavored
- 3 oz bottled pesto
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread the pizza crust with the pesto.
- Sprinkle with chicken, artichoke hearts, and grated cheese.
- Season with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet for eight to 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown.
- Serve hot!
% Calories from Fat 32.7%
Total Fat 6.8g
Saturated Fats 3.3g
Monounsaturated Fats 2.2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.8g
Total Carbohydrates 5.2g
Dietary Fiber 3.8g