- ½ lb mozzarella cheese, or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb canned peaches, drained, chopped
- 1 10 ounces canned refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 320°F. Place pizza crust on skillet or baking pan.
- Top with cheese and then with the peaches. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle on top of the pizza.
- Cover and bake for seven to nine minutes, or until cheese is melted.
% Calories from Fat 41.7%
Total Fat 6.5g
Saturated Fats 3.8g
Monounsaturated Fats 2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.3g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g