Focaccia Pizza Recipe
- 1 10 inch focaccia bread
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 oz Provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried basil or oregano cup tomato pizza sauce
- ¼ lb canned artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- Brush focaccia with olive oil. Mix pizza sauce and oregano.
- Spread the mixture over focaccia. Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
% Calories from Fat 72%
Total Fat 8.8g
Saturated Fats 3.7g
Monounsaturated Fats 4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.6g
Total Carbohydrates 3.2g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Upside Down Pizza
12 Dutch Oven
45 minutes cooking time
28 (9/19) briquettes (400)
- Serves 4-6
- Ground Beef or Italian Bulk Sausage (extra lean recommended) 1 lb.
- Onion, chopped 1 medium
- Chopped Olives (optional) 1 small can
- Sliced Mushrooms (optional) 1 small can
- Pizza Sauce 1 jar (14 oz.)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 2 cups (8 oz.)
- Milk 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Canola Oil 1 teaspoon
- Flour 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef (or sausage) and onion over medium heat on the stove-top until no longer pink, drain off fat.
- Add olives, mushrooms, and pizza sauce to the beef. Cover and simmer until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the milk, eggs, oil, flour, and salt. Whip until smooth.
- Sprinkle beef mixture with cheese. Pour flour batter over cheese evenly.
- Cover and bake in Dutch Oven at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 12 inch pizza crust
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup fontina cheese, grated
- 10 oz pre-cooked chicken breast, Italian flavored
- 3 oz bottled pesto
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread the pizza crust with the pesto.
- Sprinkle with chicken, artichoke hearts, and grated cheese.
- Season with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet for eight to 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown.
- Serve hot!
% Calories from Fat 32.7%
Total Fat 6.8g
Saturated Fats 3.3g
Monounsaturated Fats 2.2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.8g
Total Carbohydrates 5.2g
Dietary Fiber 3.8g
- ½ cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- ¼ lb smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 4 small baked cheese pizza crusts
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread sauce evenly over cheese crusts and place on oven tray.
- Divide next 4 ingredients over pizzas. Sprinkle each with dill and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with sour cream.
% Calories from Fat 55%
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fats 6.1g
Monounsaturated Fats 3.2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.9g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 2.7g…
- 1 baked cheese pizza crust
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup purchased pizza sauce
- 1 cup red bell pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- ½ lb cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust. Arrange shrimp, onion, and peppers over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
% Calories from Fat 9%
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fats 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fats 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.4g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 2.8g
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 small bread shell pizza crusts
- 1 tbsp oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza shells on a baking sheet. Sprinkle shells with half of the chopped basil and of half the feta cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Combine the next four ingredients and remaining basil and feta cheese in a bowl.
- Stir in chopped lettuce until well-mixed. Divide lettuce mixture between hot pizzas and serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
% Calories from Fat 70%
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fats 8.5g
Monounsaturated Fats 5.4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 5.8g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g
- 1 baked cheese pizza crust
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- ¼ lb canned green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 460°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread salsa over top and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake ten to eleven minutes, until cheese, is melted and crust is golden.
% Calories from Fat 64%
Total Fat 13.2g
Saturated Fats 8.3g
Monounsaturated Fats 3.6g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.5g
Total Carbohydrates 5.7g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
- ½ lb mozzarella cheese, or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb canned peaches, drained, chopped
- 1 10 ounces canned refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 320°F. Place pizza crust on skillet or baking pan.
- Top with cheese and then with the peaches. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle on top of the pizza.
- Cover and bake for seven to nine minutes, or until cheese is melted.
% Calories from Fat 41.7%
Total Fat 6.5g
Saturated Fats 3.8g
Monounsaturated Fats 2g
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.3g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g…